Don’t be a victim of un-ethical cleaners!
They use harsh, cheap, and even dangerous cleaning agents (leaving toxic amounts of chemical residue in your home.) Some of these residues are not even safe for your pets much less your children.
The chemicals that un-educated cleaners use are so harsh that they strip the life from the carpet fibres adding years to the wear age.
Plus these cowboy cleaners don’t even pull out all the embedded soil debris that ends up at the lower part of your fibres which will cause your carpet to wear faster. This means you’re going to need to replace your carpets sooner (big bucks!)…and that your home won’t be as healthy.
These type of cleaners are untrained, unethical, and downright unscrupulous cleaners. So not only will you pay more in the long run by going with “cheap cleaners” … you won’t be enjoying all the benefits of a great looking carpet, and a safe HEALTHY home.
There’s A BIG Difference Between
The Lowest Price And The Best Quality
So, What Do You Want?
Do You Want The Best Price Or Do You Want The Best Quality?
Do You Want A Combination Of BOTH?
Bait & Switch Scam
One of the most common scams in the carpet cleaning industry is the Bait & Switch scam. Alot of consumers fall for this one as the dodgy carpet cleaners will advertise ridicously low prices to attract the consumer in. This is the Bait part. Once the carpet cleaner arrives to inspect the area you need cleaned you'll notice your getting a alot of "urrmmm" and weird looks like you've just commited a crime. This is all part of their plan, as they will then go on about how the carpet is "extra dirty", rooms are bigger then quoted etc and the list goes on. They will then tell you that if you would like them to go ahead with the job it will now be (for example) $175 instead of the original $65 quote they gave you over the phone. This is the Switch part.
The carpet cleaners that often utilise this scam are ones who have no intention to gain the consumer as a repeat customer. They are only interested in going from house to house trying to scam as much money as possible. BEWARE!
This is the Code Of Ethics that we work by
Each and Everyone of Our Clients Is Very Important to Us- "Ensuring that every client is satisfied with our services"
*What you should be looking for when looking for a Carpet Cleaning Service is someone who is going to be upfront and honest and with QuickDry that's exactly what you'll get.
- The Carpet Cleaning company should first and utmost assure you of a complete guarantee on their work.
- Their prices should be reasonable and upfront – no hidden or funny little quirks. (eg: $44 per room plus GST)
- You should invest in a company who is looking for a long term working relationship with you. The reason is because there is so much competition for carpet cleaning companies nowadays. When a reputable company gets a job, it’s like gold. We will want to ensure that you are happy and become our customer for life. We will do this by giving you the best Carpet Cleaning experience we can.
- We do invest heavily in our machinery and research new products always to ensure that you will be getting the latest most powerful cleaning trends available on the market.
- We will never give you the hard sell. We will offer our services to you in a clear and open manner and it is up to you what you take or not.
- We are a family business. We do rely heavily on our customers support to keep us going. In turn, we will also look after you in any way we possibly can.
"We aim to exceed our customers expectations, not just meet them"